Thursday, December 5, 2019

Desert Skies Day 1

Desert Skies review:

     This game is a Adventure, indie and action. In this early access game, you have to fly around on a hot air balloon. While your in the air you have to look for little towns. In those town you can find food, water and some building materials. Those materials can be used to add platforms to the hot air balloon, you can also build stations for crafting items and smelting ores, like iron or gold. There are monsters you can find called seekers. They react to noise made around them, so don't be to loud.
     When i played it I didn't finish it, but I was able to learn how to play, and it was easy. The learning part of the game goes by fast and there isn't a long tutorial type start. It was an easily enjoyable game that I had tons of fun playing, except for the seeker jump scaring me every once in a while. The hardest part of the game is when the RNG, also known as Random Number Generator or Luck, is working like its against you. I had a hard time finding some of the objects I needed for late game so I couldn't complete it. I would rate this game a 6.5/10. This is my review of Desert Skies. Made by Gordon.



These are some pictures from the game:                         

No comments:

Post a Comment